Hello.
Recently my stomach has "bloated" below my belly button and between my hip bones going all the way down to before your pubic hair starts.
When i lay down it doesnt appear so large, but when i stand up its a noticeable rounded shape.
This has appeared out of nowhere. And wondering what the reason could be?

Im 21 years old, 22 this year, im a vegetarian since 2004. back in 2006 my periods stopped altogether and this has currently been tested etc with my local doctor to find out the reasoning.
Me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex recently, i did a pregnancy test a few weeks ago and it came back negative, i then did another one yesterday and that also came back negative.
However i have a rounded stomach which is now beginning to worry me.
I dont think i could be pregnant due to not having a period and not ovaluating correctly or properly each month.
I have a ultrasound scan in a few weeks due to having secondary ammenorrhea, however i was wondering why my stomach which was once flat, become so rounded.
any help or information would be great!
im going insane here!

Did you ever find out what was wrong?

If not, are you making sure the veggies and fruit you're eating is giving you the right amount of nutrients? Basically, are you eating enough, luv? Sometimes if you don't eat properly for a long time, you stop menstruating, ovulating and grow a round 'belly' despite being thin!

Maybe it's because you eat a "junk food vegetarian diet", or even a diet too high in fiber? If you're looking for a bloated stomach cure, I suggest cut down on bread, eat plenty of fruit and veg, but not bananas or lots of avocados, take some probiotics, make sure to stay well-hydrated, and definitely also exercise regularly. A final thing you may want to do is cut down on your salt intake. Too much sodium can lead to water retention and that definitely contributes to a bloated stomach. 

I have and have had for so very long bloating which starts under my breasts and down to my pubic area. I need help. I do not know what to do or how much longer I can take this My friends say I look pregnant and I sure do. It is getting harder to find clothes that will fit. help!!

I've had problems like that. I found out I had Celiac's disease, an allergy to gluten, and the bloating was actually a painless inflammation brought on be eating wheat. Try going Gluten-free and see if your bloat clears up. It can take a few days to a couple weeks to clear up if that's the issue.

I have the same problem. my stomach is bloating all the way down to before pubic area. is this a sign of pregnancy ?

So what was it??? Whenever people do a search for these symptoms they get only the initial description. Have mercy. What was it?

Didn't anyone ever find out what was wrong? Drives me nuts when I have the same issues but can't find out what it is all about. I actually have bloating from belly button down into the pubic area and at times it gets bigger and harder. I have IBS and the doctors say that this is my problem. I also have cysts on my overies and this contributes but lately it has gotten so bad I can't fit into my jeans. What about everyone else? What has been the problem?

Me either. It has been worse in the last couple days. I have had a CT Scan and a full stomach scan, and a colonospy. All of these tests are clear. I am scheduled for a pelvic scan next week. I still don't know what is causing this. Very frustrating, due to the fact that none of my clothes fit right now.

Did you ever find out?? Suffering with similar problems and it's getting me down...

Did you also have diarrhea that smelled quite bad?? Cause i dont know if i had this ive been having diarrhea like poop for months