Hello, folks. My friend has been experiencing some problems with her psyche. It seems she has an anxiety disorder and she has been avoiding social contacts lately. I would like to find out something more about this. I was hoping some of you might help me. Thanks in advance. Bye, folks!

Hello, there. Anxiety disorder is including several disorders. Those would be: fears, phobias, pathological anxieties, etc. There is form known as social anxiety disorder or social phobia. These people avoid social contacts. They think that others will evaluate them negatively and therefore they will be embarrassed. Artists and performers are prone to this disorder. You haven’t mentioned whether your friend has a job related to this. You should consult your friend to be regular for his psychiatric appointments. Bye!

Hello, there. I have a friend with social phobia. He is a singer and he was doing very well as a performer. However, he got one bad review. After that, he has changed. He started to think that all people around him are evaluating him. He started to miss many social events. He asked for psychiatrist’s help. He is doing better now. I hope your friend will be all right as well.