I am 24 yrs old... i had Hammertoe surgery 2 months ago on my right foor for all 4 little toes and thanks to the YOR Repair product I had a great and speedy recovery! i didnt get any pins and it was my first time getting surgery at all so i was very nervous. i have always hated my toes so i proceeded with the process. They removed a piece of bone from each toe and repaired the tendons...which made all my toes shorter and straighter:) i had two hammertoe and two mallet toes. Its been about 10 weeks and i ALREADY LOVE them!.. its like having brand new feet:).. i am getting my left foot in about 2 weeks, im not looking forward to the surgery but yes to the results:).. the first 3 days it was VERY painful to me.. i was literally tearing everytime i got up..because the blood ri\ushes down to your foot and it hurts a lot!.. but instead of taking the pain killers (which made me VERY sick and drowsy) I started to take the YOR Health Repair which a lot of pro athletes use when they get injured.. its a natural supplement and it natural heals your joints and tissues.. and brings the swell down:) the doctor was very surprised and he cleared me to wear sneakers after 6 weeks.. i have been wearing flip flops and sandals after that and even returned to the gym after my 10th week.. the srugery was about 2hrs.. I stopped my pain killers my 3rd day and was able to come out (in my crutches) the 4th day.. and stopped the crutches after a week.. thanks to this product my recovery was so fast that my doctor has even decided to take me with him to Good Morning America show as a testimonial.. if any of you guys this or any other similar surgery email me to to give you more info on it:).. this is a painful surgery, at least for me it was.. yor repair made it much easier:).. I thank my sister for referring me to it.. i am now lookign fwd to finishing my other foot!
Angely Rojas

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Thank you for sharing your personal experience with us.

I had hammer toe surgery (arthroplasty) on toes 2, 3, and 4 of my left foot in August 2010, and the same surgery on my right foot in October 2010. This was the "standard" surgery with pins. In both cases I left the hospital on crutches because my foot and ankle were still numb, but I switched to a single crutch later that same day, and to a cane two days after the surgery. The pins remained in place for four weeks, and I was wearing my normal, closed shoes after six weeks. After eight weeks I returned to my morning routine of a three-mile power walk five days a week. It's now been about ten weeks since the second surgery. My left foot (the August surgery) is completely healed, with nice straight toes, good function in all toes, and no pain or other lingering effects. The right foot still has some minor swelling in the second toe, and minor pain in the third, but function is good, with the lingering swelling and pain is only a minor inconvenience. I'm now back to a 40-minute time for the three-mile power walk (not bad for a 64-year old guy with a bad back). My "new" feet are fantastic, the old pain and large callous buildups are gone, and I am definitely happy that I had the surgery.