I have researched corns, and I have researched callus and warts, and none of these things fit the description of what I have on my foot. It is very very small, a type on tiny bump but it looks like dead skin, so it is light in color, and it doesn't hurt but it doesn't go away.

I have had this for a while now, and it doesn't grow but it doesn't reduce in size either. It looks like a clump of dead skin to me, but everytime I soak my feet and try clipping it off (with cuticle remover clips) it doesnt do anything, the skin doesnt seem to be soft enough.

What is this? Does anyone else have the same problem? It's realy weird and I dont now how to get rid of feet. Any advice at all would be helpful.

This bump on your foot sounds like a plantars wart to me. I have some on my heel and they look like circles of dead skin. There are two options you have to get rid of this bump: go to the store and buy some salicylic acid wart remover or go to the doctor and have it frozen off.

P.S.- Do you see any tiny black speckles in this bump? If so it is definitely a plantars wart.

Not all black specks on the bottom of your foot are plantar warts! See a podiatrist. My regular Dr took a look and said I had plantar warts. The specialist took one look and said no. He removed them and all is well.

yeah I have the exact same thing on the middle of the bottom of my foot its kind of a wart but not really but I always cut it off & it comes back or scabs over...no black though just white