On the sole of my right foot I have what feels like a really annoying itch, but when I try and itch it, it does nothing but irritate it even more.. What could this be??? I am also a diabetic and I know that with diabetes I can get problems with my feet, I just don't know what type of problems...

Hi Nij82, sounds like you may be suffering from a skin disease known as plantar warts. You can visit my website for more symptoms and possible treatments. 

I have the same problem but it in both feet.  Sometime I am driving and have to stop.

I am sitting here at my computer dying because my eft foot is itching, under the skin so bad I can't stand it. I have had it happensix or eight times in the last two years. I have read every article I could find and always physicians and others who should know something give responses to issue on the outside of the feet like rashes or fungi, Never under. A couple of times I have gone to the gym and run for an hour or so and it seems to go away. I think too much sugar might bring it on, but I don't remember too much yesterday. I am also diabetic, which is why I suspect the sugar. I have yet to read anybody who really knows or can give a good remedy. It's almost like the healers simply talk about it like it doesn't exist yet many of us seem t have it. I have asked my doctors and my podiatrist, still no answers.

I just woke up with the area around my right big toe itching so bad I can't sleep. I tried putting Cortaid on the area but it doesn't seem to help. It seems to be deep under the skin like the original poster. This crazy itching happens randomly but each time it seems I have had more sugar than usual a day or two before. I take Metformin for Insulin Resistance. Sometimes the itching is on the ball of my foot but right now it's where my big toe connects to the foot. I never know when it's going to happen but it takes over my life when it does. I am convinced it's related to my blood sugar. I was at a family gathering over the weekend and had more dessert items than usual both Saturday and Sunday.

I pray to God that each one of you is healed by the time you read this. I have a minor itch under the sole of my right foot between my pinky and middle toes. It's really annoying but it seems to go away the more I leave it alone. I'm also going to start washing my feet since I really don't take of my feet as I should. I have also eaten a high dosage of sugar this weekend.