I'm a new runner and have noticed that about 12 minutes into running the borrom of my right foot, arch section, beings to hurt, like a burning pain, not horrible, but then it goes away after a a few mintues and doesn't return for the rest of the run.

Is this my foot just stretching out or something I should be worried about?

Plantar Fasciitis.

Treat now it can become chronic very quickly.

Ice after run.
Stretch 2-3 x day
Try PowerStep inserts. Firm arch support

If it gets worse, stop running and see a podiatrist.

do I have to ice it even if it doesn't hurt after the run? Can I just use one orthotic support in the right foor or should I use 2?

I would ice it until you don't feel it any more during or after the run. Ice is also a great preventive measure as well as treatment. I try and ice my legs after long runs because it helps recovery.

Yes, both feet or you will be lopsided.

I mean I don't feel any pain at all after the run..it's just a temporary irritation for about a few minutes into the run and then it disappears.

I could be the very early stages. I got in in November.

Have you had a running store check your shoes? Bring an old pair so they can look at the wear and make sure your are using the best shoe.