I want to get rid of the foot discomfort that causes me so much hard time. I spent a lot of time in my office but this foot discomfort makes me unable to concentrate I don’t know to describe it weather the foot itches me or it’s just red and swelled sometimes. I’d like to walk more and even to go jogging but this foot discomfort doesn’t allow me that. What ‘s the cause of my foot discomfort and what I can do about it?

I’ll tell you what was the cause of my foot discomfort-it was overweight and plus I have high arch which caused me foot discomfort. Well I managed to solve partly of my foot discomfort problem I lost some weight but my arch is still high and when I walk it is always a pressure on that area and that’s what causes my foot discomfort. And so in order to avoid foot discomfort I pay a big attention when baying shoes for they need to be of high quality and done of natural materials. I often walk without shoes along the house and walking without shoes on the send is a good thing. If you have trouble with swelling foots then try to elevate your feet every night after you get back from work for doing so you make the fluid leave your feet reducing in the same time foot discomfort. Planter wart may also be the cause of your discomfort. You have mentioned that your feet are sometimes swelled and reddish and this may indicate that you had some viral infection that caused plantar wart which usually have small black dot in the center. So as you see there’re many causes of foot discomfort and if you want to solve this problem you better talk to your medical doc and he will provide you best treatment after you’re diagnosed first.