Please, tell me what is plantar fasciitis? My friend just has been diagnosed with plantar fasciitis. She had foot pain for some time, but this is new diagnosed. I never heard of it. Thank you.

Plantar fasciitis is the most common cause of heel pain. We all have the plantar fascia (the flat band of tissue) that connects your heel bone to your toes and it supports the arch of your foot. So, if someone strains their plantar fascia, it gets weak, swollen, and irritated. Then their heel or the bottom of foot hurts when they stand or walk. It is common in middle-aged people, but also occurs in younger people who are on their feet a lot, like athletes or soldiers.

I just had plantar's warts on my feet. I did a lot of research and decided to combine 2 natural therapies.

I soaked my feet in apple cider vinegar for 30 minutes, then covered them with aloe vera gel and put socks on overnight to let it soak in.

They were gone THE NEXT DAY and it's been 2 months now without any sign of them coming back! :-)

My experience made it difficult to fathom people having painful, expensive operations on something that is cured so simply. Any doctor who knowingly doesn't recommend this method to patients has no conscience in my opinion!