I have to deal with this seborrheic keratosis! I mean, the warts are so black and, and, I don’t know how to call them. Doctors said there is nothing to worry about, but I am freaking out here! Can you help me? I really want them off my back as soon as possible! Is there a natural remedy for seborrheic keratosis?

And the doctors told you the right thing. Leave it be for a while, it is benign and it will pass. Yes, it is ugly but you will have to deal with it until it’s gone. And that will be soon, don’t worry. Just don’t scratch it or something, you might cause some infection and that will delay the time until its disappearance!

I know. I have them too!! Yuk!! Not only are they gross, but they itch like crazy!! I had them frozen off by a Dermatologist, but I developed more over the last few years. I'm going to try Rhinical orally and wart remover topically. I'll let you know how it works.

If yours are black, that means that there are lots of layers of dead skin over them. I've had lots of them, for years. I haven't been able to get rid of many of them, but I have kept them from turning black and getting real thick, just by exfoliating them in the shower. I usually use my fingernails, but you can get some kind of scrubber. I had one that I couldn't reach, that got black. I lost a little weight and that made it so I could reach it. Quite a bit of dead skin came off all at once, and it was brown like the rest. The brown is bad enough, but the black is even worse!