Hi, I got my silicones in breasts when I was 18 years old. I’m 32 and diagnosed with lupus, an autoimmune disease. Could it be related to breast implants?

Some researches have found connection between breast implants and autoimmune disease and connective tissue disease. Some women with silicone implants have reported various autoimmune diseases including systemic lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and multiple sclerosis.
Studies that have been conducted on the link between silicone breast implants and autoimmune disease have not shown significant increase in disease. But these researches are reexamined, because they were financed by some companies sued over the effects of silicone implants.

I think that would give a relation. That would be the side effects of breast implant. I can see the connection with it bacause silicon can affect the immune system inside the bod. Better go the surgeon who planted the silicon and try to ask some questions regarding on what you've fell right now.