I definitely decided to make breast implants surgery. I really believe there’s nothing that can change my mind. What I would like to hear is how I should prepare for that. I would like if some woman who had experience breast implants share some with me. Just to help me understood better what I should expect one day.

I was thinking like you do few years ago. Off course finally I’ve got what I wanted. I will try to help you and share with you all my experience. First I should say something you should know before you accept breast implants. It’s possible rupture of silicone gel-filled implants which allows silicone to migrate through tissues. After that it is device failure and breast implants are no longer performing as intended. First you should be prepared for a lot of questions, such as whole list of illness. Especially it is important if you had scleroderma, systemic lupus erythematosus, chronic fatigue syndrome or any other connective tissue disease. Also I had to pass magnetic resonance imaging examination of breasts. That is not so scary, everything passed and now I have my implants without any complication…wish you the same.

I ran across this site. It has a ton of articles about breast implants. Actually, very informative. Also has only board certified plastic surgeons on there,. here is the link

www.breastimplantsusa.com

Good luck in the search

Hi Ya,

Discussing with your surgeon on all the pros/cons, make a list of questions you want to ask.

Some women expect too much and things dont always turn out the way they want but as long as you have a realistic idea of the above and what to expect then you shouldnt be okay.

I have had my implants for 5 years without any implications and am over the moon with them :-D . I made sure I looked into the history of the surgeon and private hospital, asked for references, pics that sort of thing. Just be careful who you decide to go with. Good luck