I have a question about Dr. William Hitt. I heard something about him but would surely like to know more. What is his practice and were does he works? Can I get more information about treatment of autoimmune diseases?

Dr. William Hitt is a well known doctor that works at William Hitt Center. Autoimmune means that antibodies are formed against body tissues or T cells against certain peptide proteins. This is a feature of a large variety of diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosis, some forms of thyroid disease and diabetes, and others. The B cells are hyper reactive or out of control and they regulate the activities of the immune system. The patient experiences gradually increasing debilitating symptoms and steroids and other medications with strong side effects are given and sometimes give temporary relief. Autologous urinary immunotherapy (AUIT) can be employed to bring some order to the disordered B cell activity and this treatment promotes the formation of anti-idiotype antibody against the frenzied B cells. Also, ozonotherapy of the blood is frequently employed to control the viral load, as viruses are often present and act as a factor in the development of the diseases.

My mother has an autoimmune disease, IBM, Inclusion Body Myositis. She has been going to Dr. Hitt for several years, he has prolonged her life and given her life better quality during over the years. I, with out a doubt believe in Ozone Therapy and Dr. Hitt. He has never made my Mom any false promises.