I am getting breast implants in two 1/2 months and i do smoke marijuana should i quit for at least a month before my surgery and if i do continue smoking marijuana after my surgery ? will it have a ngative impact on me if i do?

I would think it wouldn't effect you except maybe to ease tenderness. On the other hand, it could slow the healing process.

hello im 16 years old with a 32a i wear 34 b padding so it all be fake. i have one simple qestion is there a chance i would be able to get breast enlargements at my age is that option out there. i understand oh 16 your not ready to decided something like that yet. honestly who are you to jugde. im just looking for one anwser.

you can if you have parental consent. if not, you'll have to wait until you are 18.

Howdy. Pot shoud not be bad for the surgery. Smoking cigaretts is really bad though. Its the nicotine not the tar and smoke, nicotine prevents oxygen from getting to your skin and you will get infected. I got a big ol nasty infection on my nipple when I got my breast implants. The doctor just told me to quit smoking, i just thought it was "doctor talk" because he didn't explain why it had to do with surgery.
but I just got a tummy tuck and quit 2 weeks before and it has healed much better than the breast implants. Since you can't take any nicotine replacments I am on Chantix. Its a miracle worker. Just makes me very sleepy all the time.

i jus got a breast implants and a tummy tuck on the 29th of last mth. i do smoke both cigs and pot . dr told me to stop smokin cigs and stop smokin cigs and i did . but wasnt gonna give up the other.i had a wonderful recovery and no problems with the incision or the breast implants. all i can say is if u smoke cigs u take ur own risk.. i didnt and wouldnt.. but smokin pot is all natural and there is no way i would of made it with out it..it relaxes u and makes u feel so much better..so to all u pot heads ..fire one up..i did..with no problems..

You can get augmentation done but if your 16 you need your parents to sign because you're a minor. It's expensive too, mine was on the cheaper end at $4,600 all of it is due in full before the surgery, no payment plans and you're too young to have the credit to get financing anyway. I know you can though because on the papers I signed it had spots for parents/guardians and I like in the dallas Fort Worth area. I was in the same boat as you actually my PS said I was an A- lol I had no boobs after having a baby and breast feeing. Also you need to look into the recovery process and see if you are going to be able to have the time to recover. You won't be able to do a lot of things and the tighter the skin and muscles the more pain and discomfort you will have after. Plus the pain meds are hydrocodeine idk if they prescribe that to minors or not.

Your best bet? Go see a surgen and find the one you like, get a quote. You will only be anle to have saline but I chose saline over silicone because silicone if it ruptured you won't know so you have to get MRI's every few years and that's $2,000 or $3,000 out of pocket also. After you find the one you like and get your quote talk to your parents and see if they will allow you to have it done. Tell them you will be getting it done anyway and you would really appreciate them helping you out and being there for you. Play the sympathy card and tell them you don't feel beautiful or like you will ever be a women without them blah, blah, blah. The matter of the cost is the most important. Make sure you have about $5,000 at least before you really consider it. I used credit cards with no APR or interest for a year so I will have time to pay it off when I can go back to work again. If you are close with someone see if they might help you out with that. You can also get care credit but again someone would have to help you because you dot have any revolving credit even if you have some credit already (I know I went through that when I was trying to lease a car and not buy one). Hope I helped! Good luck girl. I'm sure you'll get them boobies on day soon!! =)

Omg really

Cannabis is still a drug and it effects your circulatory system. I say consult your Doctor be honest in use of and when and if you want to be smart and safe.

Im 16 And I have gotten a breast implant about a week ago. So yes that is an option, but insurance paid for it because one was larger than the other.

Your breast aren’t even fully developed until 21 or 22 . Besides, no certified professional doctor will do it at your age

If you just want bigger boobs then you will have to wait until you’re 18, however if you have a beast deformity you can get implants at any age as long as your body has matured