Could I be allergic to yeast? I have been asking myself this question last couple of weeks. I have been always suffering from allergic rhinitis and sinusitis. Since these conditions never really bothered me or obstructed me in leading a normal life, I never paid much attention to them. But now, I think it is time I deal with this to the end.

To be honest, you should have decided that long time ago. Any condition not treated could be a possible source of many complications. Your condition is caused by allergy to microscopic fungal spores that are airborne. Since they are of microscopic proportions, they easily evade nose's defensive mechanisms; enter lungs and cause asthma or wheezing.

Hello there,

I think that poster above me has told you everything you need to know! You are aware that you are suffering from sinusitis and you haven’t been doing anything about it. Well, my sister is trying to manage this condition most of her life and unfortunately how she is getting older the problem becomes bigger. Doctor has told her that this condition is getting worse because most of the time our immune system can’t fight this allergies. And no matter what you do, you just need to avoid allergy triggers and take antihistamines to relive symptoms.

Diving in the sea is very helpful when it comes to the sinusitis, so you can apply this in your case if you don’t want to see your doctor.