My periods are very regular. I keep track of them and they come within the day they are suppose to. My boyfriend and i have been having sex for the past month and have been pulling out. Didnt think anything of it until i was late 4 days on my period this month. Should have got it on july 5th and it never came. Took a hpt yesterday and it came up negative. Before i went to bed last night when i peed, i went to wip it had a faint sign of blood. Didnt think much of it. This morning when i got up no blood on me but when i went to go pee and wip there was alot of blood, almost like i started my period. Layed back down in bed and i have the worst cramping and pain in my lower stomach. If i was pregnant i would have only been about 2-3 weeks. But im wondering could it have been a miscarraige or did i just read to far into things?

I want to know can doctor check if ur a virgin if there no sperm in u