I'm 14 and a girl. I don't know what's wrong but I'm really scared! I have been having frequent dizzy spells, sometimes they are so bad that I can't see but I'm still conscious. I fainted once and have come close to fainting about 7 times within the last 10 days. Here's the really freaky part, yesterday I started to hear mumbling and I asked my dad if he could hear it and he said that he couldn't and it lasted for about 1 minute and no one else heard it. Last night I started to hear more stuff like footsteps walking around my room. This part scared me the most though, I also started to see things that weren't there like shadows that were moving and the were the shape of people and it wasn't mine because I already saw mine and it was different than the other shadow. If you know what is happening at all please tell me and help me! I'm really freaked out by all of this.

I think your dizzy spells made you tired so you see or hear things that don't exist. Maybe you should take a good nap and relax and if you are afraid tell to yourself that these thing DON"T EXIST !! A good idea is to see a comedy with your mom or dad or both so you will forget and see that all these things were a creation of your imagination! :-D

You may not be eating enough. That would explain why you fainted and why you feel dizzy.