I had an intimate encounter with my girlfriend, we did not have sex but I fingered her first & then she gave me a blowjob . Our genitals did not touch & I was even wearing my jeans before and during the time I was fingering her.
But I might have touched my jeans from the outside & is it possible that some precum could stay on my fingers that could cause her to be pregnant?
She was due with her periods on the 19th of August but she says she has bleeding along with all the symptoms of menses today i.e 11th.
What is going on?

Your girlfriend is not pregnant. If you were to get any precum on your fingers from touching the outside of your jeans the air would have destroyed the sperm. Also, periods can be irregular, especially in teens. Many times my period has came early before I thought it was going to be due or it has came later than I expected but all that matters is that it came.