My boyfriend and I were fooling around a little bit yesterday, and I sat on his lap while we were making out. I knew my vagina was in contact with his penis, but we were fully clothed and I felt that 'that' part of his pants kinda wet. I was wearing my underwear and shorts, and he wss wearing his underwear and jeans as well. We both had our tops on and nothing less that that. He fingered me afterwards, and after that we were done. I noticed that my vaginal section and abdomen got a little bigger, and my boobs enlarged the next day. And also I noticed that I've had a light spotting a few hours later. I'm getting really worried. Could I be pregnant? Was it because I felt his pants were wet and sperm has gotten into me?
Please help me.

Don't worry. It's normal for your breast to swell once you've been aroused. My girlfriends always get bigger after I get back after being away. The body seems to react to stimulation but wanting to be stimulated more, i.e. being more aroused in general. Same with you "lower" area. I'm not a doctor but I'd say the chances of you being pregnant from sitting on his lap are VERY slim. Enjoy!

So the boosting of my stomach and the brown discharges are normal?
I've been having brown discharge for 3 days now, is this normal? I'm really worried.
I was only wearing my underwear and he was wearing his jeans and boxers, will I get pregnant? Please help! ):

So the bloating of my abdomen and the brown discharges are normal?

Even if you had become pregnant which is pretty much impossible from what you did, your body wouldn't starting showing signs for some time. It's not to say something else might not be going on. You might want to see a doctor.

Also, if he should finger you again, make sure his hands are clean!