I am worried right now if i'm pregnant because my boyfriend and i kissed. We only kissed and we didn't do any sexual activity like sex, dry humping or what. When we are kissing, he ejaculated with our clothes on. My jeans got wet on my thigh part. i am afraid if sperm can get through 3 or 4 layers of clothing. Also one situation that adds to my worries is that when i went to comfort room to pee, my underwear got stick to my jeans on the spot where it was soaked by semen, does my underwear absorbed the sperm and get me pregnant? and lastly i touched my bear thigh to check if it got wet due to semen then after that i forgot and i touch my vagina because i am fixing my napkin because i also had a period that time. I did it maybe 20 minutes after he ejaculates. Please answer me. I am freaking right now. please please and explain to me the answer. thanks. i don't know what's the answer because websites give different answers. so please help me. 

From what you have said, there seems very, very little chance you could get pregnant.

To get pregnant, sperm has to enter your vagina at a fertile time. As you were on your period, the likelihood is that it was not a fertile time. Sperm can only swim (they don't have legs!) and to swim through several layers of fabric is just about impossible. There would have to be a lot of liquid and the clothing would have to be open weave fabric for any chance for that to happen (jeans are not open-weave). Then there would have to be a liquid route to the entrance of your vagina, and sufficient of your own vaginal fluids for any sperm to swim in.

When you say you touched your vagina fixing a napkin, do you mean the vaginal entrance or a part of your vulva? Even so, there was likely no sperm in the wetness on your thigh.

I hope this helps. If you want more explanation please ask (privately if you prefer)

I've only touched the part of my vulva. The upper part. So does it mean that if he ejaculated with our clothes on the sperm remain on his jeans? Do sperm cannot penetrate through clothing? My skin is slightly moist. It is not that wet on my skin. Is it true that sperm died before the semen dries? Thanks for answering ny question.

If you only touched the upper part of your vulva then any sperm is not likely to get anywhere near your vagina. It is not that sperm cannot penetrate through clothing, but that liquid is needed to swim through the weave. That would need a great deal of fluid. Jeans material is quite thick and would absorb most of the liquid, so sperm would be stranded. Seminal fluid might penetrate 4 layers, but not enough to allow sperm to swim through. I don't think you have any cause to fear pregnancy arising from what you have said.

Ohh thank you so much but last question. Is one jeans good enough to make sperms stranded? What if he's wearing basketball shorts and i'm in jeans? Is pregnancy impossible?

Sperm would still have enormous difficulty getting through one layer of jeans fabric, let alone his shorts and two sets of underwear as well. I don't think it would be possible.

Thank you so much for making things clear. You ease my worries. Have a good day ahead.

Shepherd999 are you still there? Please help. Why do i feel that i am bloated? I searched for it andit's a sign of pregnancy. Another one is that my pelvic area aches and my vaginal discharge increases? Am i pregnant? Is it really not possible to get pregnant on the situation i stated before? If i am 3 weeks pregnant is it okay if i still don't experience vomiting?

Some pregnancy symptoms are also signs of an approaching period. From what you have stated it doesn't seem likely you are pregnant. However, if you were pregnant you would not necessarily experience vomiting.
You first stated a scenario where you were both wearing jeans, and then another where he was wearing sports shorts. Why did you introduce that? Were there any other occasions of any sort of sexual activity?

Last time we kissed again. I'm sitting on his lap. He's in basketball shorts and i'm on jeans. I don't know if he cum again. So i asked you just in case. Maybe i'm just being paranoid. I am not feeling any sign of pregnancy other than what i've stated. So am i not pregnant right? Sorry if i'm so paranoid.

That's OK. I am as certain as I can be that you would not be pregnant from the activities you described. If you are still concerned, a test taken 3 weeks after the last 'event' should be positive. But I am happy for you to stay in touch until you are 'stress-free'!

Ok thank you so much. I am expecting my next period next week. Maybe that is the reason why my pelvic part is aching? Right? I feel pain in my breast right now. is that also a sign of incoming period?

That could well be the case.

Shepherd999? I'm afraid right now. I supposed to have my period today but it's not coming yet. Does it mean i am pregnant?

Not necessarily. Your period maybe well be late. Stress can delay a period sometimes. I would give it another couple of days to see. What date(s) did you have 'wetness' contact?