hye..my bf rubbed his penis around my vagina while we r both still have our underwear on. however,he didnt ejaculate..when we were rubbing against each other,both of us were a little wet. i heard that pre-ejaculation fluid may contain sperm..so i would like to know the possibility of me getting pregnant?? i would also like to know if sperm could pass through fabric..this quest might look silly but its really important for me to know. i hope any of u could help me..
thanxx in advance.

Hi Tata,

It's unlikely the sperm would get through, but not impossible.  Regardless, precum, if he hasn't ejaculated, is considered not to carry sperm.  You should NOT have to worry.

my bf however masturbathe bfore we rubbed each other..so what do u think about this?? could sperm from precum enter the vagina while we r both on our underwear n we r just a little wet while we rub each other??

Tata,

Yes if he masturbated beforehand then the precum likely does contain sperm.  There are too many variables to say for certain if sperm got through your clothes.  It is possible.

There is a chance you could get pregnant.

There is absolutely no chance for you to be pregnant if he did not ejaculate. Pre cum does not contain sperm. The id**t who posted last doesn't know what he is talking about. You are most likely not pregnant.

Hey Chrs,

Nice to hide behind a screen isn't it?

1.  With any sexual contact there is a chance of pregnancy. 
2.  She said her boyfriend masturbated beforehand.  What do you think happened to the semen in his urethra when the precum came out?

We're not saying how likely she is to get pregnant, very slight, but there is always a chance.

hide behind a screen? Lol right i just got back from working on the farm. and No it doesn't matter weather or not he masturbated before hand. Precum does not contain semen. unless your ejaculating during the contact. there is close to zero chance of pregnancy. 

You're contradicting yourself.

"Close to zero chance of pregnancy" does not mean "there is absolutely no chance for you to be pregnant."

You need to work on your grammar too.  It's not weather, it's whether.  Weather is rain, snow, etc.

Its called safari has the worst spell check. and close to zero, because who's to say she didn't have actual sex with someone else?