So my boyfriend and I were playing around, and he started touching me. We were spooning, and he came twice without my touching him, and he didn't touch himself before fingering me. But my butt was pressed against him, and I was wondering, if he was wearing boxers, in which he came in, and his boxers are still wet from coming, could it possibly seep through, and could I get pregnant from that if my butt came into contact with it? Please help me. I'm really freaked out, and I don't want to be pregnant. T.T

i doubt it, the sperm would have to make its way ALL the way to your uterus

Of course you can. Sperm is a living thing, if he ejaculates on or near your vagina, there is always the chance. in simple terms " Do not let his cum touch your p***y". You wouldn't put your finger in his ejaculate, and put that finger in your vagina - even without your finger, if his ejaculate comes in contact with your vagina, it can and may swim up inside you.

It's almost impossible for you to be pregnant. Sperm would have to travel through two layers of clothing, and then magically know where your vagina was. Dont worry.