I had my tubes tied almost 4 years ago and missed my period this month so just last night I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. I woke up this morning and took another to be for sure it was also positive. Of course at this I was very very shocked. But kind of had the feeling I have been gaining weight and exercising to get it to go away because I had no idea that I could actually be pregnant. I don't have any pain anywhere. My question is if it was to be ectopic would I be gaining weight? I don't mean a little weight I have gained about 15 lbs.

If you were having an ecotopic pregnancy, it is possible that you can gain weight while you have one. I hope that you are able to see a doctor about this so that you can take care of it as soon as possible. I know that it's got to be uncomfortable but your doctor should be able to help you take care of it. Please let us know how it goes.

I am calling a doctor now I am just hoping that it is not ecotopic of course when I got my tubes tied I didn't want any more children I have three. But I am excited about this now. I just hope it all goes well

It's not clear from your post but you do understand that an ectopic pregnancy poses a grave risk to your health?

You need to see your doctor ASAP especially in light of the 2 positive tests and having your tubes tied.

There is an increased risk of ectopic pregnancy due to scarring of the fallopian tubes at the site.

Please let us know how it goes. Good luck.

I am very clear about the risks I am contacting doctors now. I am very worried about this.