Okay, well, about a week ago me and my boyfriend had sex... but the condom broke. I went to planned parenthood about a day later and got Plan B.... but I didn't take it. We had sex that night with a condom but then decided to try it without one. He thought that my Plan B (that I didn't take) would work for it too. He pulled out but I still don't know if I am pregnant. Please let me know what you think about this. What is the likeliness I could be pregnant?

WHY did you not use PLAN B?

Plan B is only good for ONE SEX act, it does not protect from numerous acts.

YES, you could easily be pregnant, especially since you did not use PLAN B.

HAVE you considered getting on regular birth control pills?

well i had a miscaRRIAGE ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO AND ON DEC.20 ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAD SEX WITH A CONDOM BUT IT RIPPED AND WE WERE TRYING TO GET A PLAN B PILL BUT SINCE IM ONLY 16 WE ENDED UP NOT GETTING ONE... 4 DAYS LATER WE HAD SEX AND THIS TIME WE GOT CUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT THAt WE HAD SEX WITHOUT A CONDOM AND I WAS TRIPPING BECAUSE AFTER A MISCARRIAGE YOU CAN GET PREGNANT EVEN FASTER SO ON JAN.5 IM SUPPOSE TO GET MY PERIOD BUT I ENDED UP GETTING IT ON JAN.3 BUT I HEARD THAT I COULD STILL BE PREGNANT EVEN IF IM ON MY PERIOD!!! HOPE THIS ADVICE HELPS I DNT FEEL PREGNANT AND I THINK IM NOT BECAUSE IM ON MY PERIOD BUT YOU NEVER KNOW I STILL MIGHT BE!!!
    Quote:

[/list]