the past 4 times my bf & i have had sex, he came inside me, but there was very little stuff inside the condom. the first 2 times i ran to the drugstore to get plan b, but the past 2 times i've done nothing. the condoms weren't from the same pack, so they can't be faulty. he's definitely putting them on right... should i continue to take plan b each time this happens? can there be another explanation?

Not every male will come the a lot. He will likely not fill up the entire condom, as men to not come a whole lot...

AS long as the semen is not inside of your vagina, you do not beed plan B.

QUESTION.. PLAN B has way more hormones than regular BC, so have you considered regular BC use?

It is cheaper than PLAN B, more effective, and less hormones.

i cant take bc b/c i'm in college & still on my parents' insurance plan. any gyno visit, etc. is a red flag for them. can the multiple times of taking plan b explain why i bled early 1 month & had pregnancy like symptoms beforehand that (magically) all disappeared after i bled? it freaked me out at first, but it was about 3 1/2 weeks after sex, normal in color but a little lighter than usual, and every symptom disappeared afterwards (maybe it was actually all stress + huge quantities of hormones?)

YES, that explains it.

TRY Planned Parenthood! Most states offer FREE and low cost care to college students, and young women. =)

IF you are interested =)

There are many low cost alternatives to your parents health insurance.

You're not supposed to take Plan B a lot- it says so right on the pack. And honey, if you're in college, you're a responsible adult and your parents should be treating you as such. In fact, I'm surprised they wouldn't condone your thought to go on birth control, being that you're a college student! Haha!