Last night i was with my fiancee and he started fingering me and i started bleeding and he thinks he popped my cherry but i dont know cause im in pain but not where its supposed to be and i dont know if he broke it or not. Can someone please help me....

Could my fiancee have broken my hymen when he fingered me?

yes he could have broken your hymen . he prob. went to high . and if your sore after and have spotted . he "popped your cherry" . yu shuldnt bleed a whole bunch as if yolu were menstruating just a lil and spotting . different ppl vary. yu could spot up to three days. i spoted for a couple of hours & blood on my panies and i didnt no buh i was sore and i did spot and my discharge was clear with a lil brownish . hinting blood came out. and my period passed 2 almost 3 weeks ago when it haPPENed . so he deff. broke your hymen. atleast now sex will be enjoyable your first time instead of painful .