My boyfriend and I usually 'play around' alot, but we've never had sex (oral, vaginal, anal). I'm still a virgin, but he's not (lost it to gf before me). While we were fooling around yesterday, he started fingering me, but not in too deep because he knows that i don't want my hymen wall to be broken. At one part though, he got really rough and stuck two fingers in me and stuck it in deeper than he has ever before, but he swears that he didn't break my wall. In the morning, I noticed a medium-sized circle of blood in my underwear. Where is this from if my wall is still there?

Bleeding usually occurs after your hymen has been popped. It is possible that your hymen could have been popped or just to much rough play and your vagina was sore and let a little of blood run through since it was your first time getting fingered. But it is a possibility that it could of been broken.