Hi.Okay so my boyfriend has fingered me countless times in the past.But just recently he's been doing it a bit harder and faster. So recently I only bled a little bit.A few days after he did it and I bled a lot more. Then three days later he tried it again & i still continued to bleed. I was wondering-could he have broken my hymen?And if so-how long with this bleeding occur for?Do you think I should be worried?

I suppose he did break your hymen, you shouldn’t be bleeding from anything else this young. He may have not broke it all the way during the first few times and it kept bleeding. I bled just once but I had sex my first time, not fingering and I heard that many girl spot for a few times, so I don’t think this should be a problem. However, if the bleeding prolongs, or you develop additional symptoms, you better see a gynecologist