my boyfriend was fingering me then he stopped and said he felt something pop. We were discusing that he might have popped my cherry or somthing but im defiently not sure at all. WHAT HAPPEND ? ( is this normal )

Did it hurt? and was there any blood? He probably did break your hymen, you can use a mirror to check...and it is totally and completely normal for your hymen to break when its stretched. But be careful okay!? make sure he washes his hands before he does any of this, so that hes not putting bacteria into your vagina. You can also use a water base lubricant so it goes in more smoothly and doesn't hurt you.

i diidntt even feel anything , he just randomly stopped and was like i think i popped your cherry . i was like what !? annd he saw a lil blood on his fingers then after it started hurting down there

Then ya, I would say he did break your hymen. So just keep it clean down there and let it heal okay?

Alriight thaankss , how long does it take to heal.
annd what does it mean if he did break it . does it make any diffrence , like if we had sex wuld it hurt less for me ?

Everyone is different, I'd give it a few days and you should be fine :-D It doesn't mean anything if he broke it, other than that he broke it...your still a virgin until you have sexual intercouse where the penis actually enters the vagina. Again everyone is different, it can still hurt the first time you have sex as everything will stretch out, but it might not hurt you at all. If you do have sex, make sure you use a condom okay!? look online to see how to correctly put it on, squease the tip and roll it on. And use some lub to to make things more smooth. But no need to rush into that!!

thank yoou , annd forsure we arent going to rush into that yet. Still waiting for the right time for that :-) and deffiently going to use protectioon.

It has been a few days since your last post, just wondering if you are alright now?