me and my girlfriend are both 14. about a week and a half ago, i was at her house and we messed around a bit and dry humped with no clothes on. i dont know if semen was present or not but i dont think it was. so far, her period is already late & shes starting to feel nausea and headaches. its possible that this is caused by her stressing out a lot (because she is super stressed.) how possible is it that shes pregnant? please help

Well first you should have your girlfriend use a pregnancy test, you can find them at any local stores, and drug stores! Secondly, if your penis was anywhere near the opening of her vagina and even a small amount of pre-cum leaked in, then yes, it is possible. Be more precatious! Use condoms, even if it is just dry humping.

if there was no semen even near her vagina, its impossible for her to be pregnant. right?