Yesterday i was with my girlfriend and we decided to have sex but we didn't have a condom. I did have some precum before i put it in. But i didn't ejaculate for over 24 hours prior to doing this so i used to bathroom plenty of times. I had it in for about 3 or 4 seconds literally and i decided to take it out because of the risk. Then today about 20 hours after we had sex, she took the next choice 1 dose pill. Could she be pregnant?

No she cannot be pregnant from that incident - yet. She will not be pregnant until a fertilised egg is implanted! But it is possible she could become pregnant, although unlikely.

1. Pre-cum can contain sperm in some men.
  2. 3 or 4 seconds is ample time for transference
  3. Pill is not guaranteed to prevent pregnancy

But you do not indicate whether you had sex in her fertile period or not!

Hope this helps.

Well since you've used the bathroom plenty of times prior to having sex, then the leftover sperm in your urethra has been flushed out. Therefore, if there is no sperm, that means no pregnancy. Since she also took the Next Choice one dose pill the chance is even more unlikely.

UK research has indicated that some men always have sperm in their pre-cum, and some never do. This is not counting from 'leftover sperm' from a previous ejaculation.