Me and my well now ex boyfriend , had unprotected sex for like a week stright around the middle of dec maybe a lil sooner. since then i did have my period i got it on dec 26 but wasnt really as heavy. But now im having craps in my left side of my stomach ive been feeling sick all the time and im having dizy spells and i have sore heavy swelled boobs. i was sopsoed to start my period on Jan 23 but i never yet and im still having craps on my left side and up near my belly botton. are these pregnancy symptoms? please answer !

Cramps, nausea, dizzy spells, and sore and swollen breasts are all possible early signs of being pregnant, and missing a period is a ginormous sign of being pregnant. None of that means you are definitely pregnant, of course, since the same symptoms can be explained by a lot of other things too. The stress of a breakup, and maybe not eating well because of it, could explain all that, for instance. 

Despite that, you should absolutely take a pregnancy test as soon as you can. If you are pregnant, you will want to know right away. 

Would you be happy about being pregnant, or would it not be welcome?