I recieved oral sex from a girl just over a week ago...it was a stupid one night sorta thing. Anyway, about 4 days ago I started to get a little sore spot on my scrotum. Nothing too bad, just a little tender. Over the last few days it has gotten a little reddish look and seems slightly...inflamed I guess would be the word? I also noticed a group of 3 pimple like bumps near my rectum. I instinctively popped them and all that's left are 3 small smooth bumps that look like standard pimples. My main fear is of course that I contracted herpes from this girl. I'm going to my doctor this week, but I figured I'd ask for a little advice here as well. I'm pretty stressed right now because my Dad is in the hospital with pneumonia, so I'm a big stress ball right now. Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks

Herpes is a hard one. Most of the time it could have mild symptoms to no symptoms at all. So internet advice on this one isn't really reliable. How do I know? Well I have herpes, so I'm a pretty legitimate source here. I had no symptoms at all. My suggestion, just go get tested for all the STD's. You will have to request herpes as it isn't a part of a standard panel.

Good luck! I'm sure everything will be fine.

Thanks very much Charming :-)
We'll see what my doctor says. Oddly enough, what I have also resembles a fungal infection...but again, I'll let my doctor look & just prepare myself for that possibility.
Thanks again!

Fungal stuff usually is an itchy prospect. A yeast infection is a fungal infection. Good luck though, its very hard to go off pictures etc on the internet because the represent the worst possible cases of usually HIV/AIDS infected persons with immunodeficiency disorders.

I'm sure you're fine. I'm glad you're going to the doctor. :-)