Alright so this started about a few days to a week ago, I began to get this itchiness at the opening of my vagina. I of course thinking its nothing at first, however over a few minutes it became a problem. It began to get worse over the course of time, the irritation and itchiness began to bother me constantly. I would go to the restroom often to clean myself and still feel dirty. I noticed that I've been having more discharge than usual and it was a little different as well. The color wasn't the usual clearish white range I'm use to. It was a light yellowish cream color and was a bit thicker. I began to worry and eventually started looking up a few things. I want to believe its just a yeast infection but you know how the internet is, a lot of things but never enough information to get an idea.

I want to get a clear idea if anyone has been through this and what they were told it was.

Health Guru
Hi I would say its more likely to be BV if its a yellow smooth discharge as yeast infection is more a cottage cheese texture.
Does your discharge have any odour to it?

Its more toward a cream color than yellow, and there isn't really any smell.