I'm 18 years old female, since augest last year I have been experiencing vaginal burning nothing I have tried works e.g. canesten the doctor also gave me a fill for thrush. I have been experiencing redness and swelling of the vagina and a thick white discharge any ideas of what this could be it really hurts and I'm loosing the will now. I plan on going back to the doctor tomorrow as the pain is killing me.

Yes, that could be. Yeast infections can be very uncomfortable, but are usually not serious. Symptoms include the following:

· Itching and burning in the vagina and around the vulva (the skin that surrounds your vagina)

· A white vaginal discharge that may look like cottage cheese

· Pain during sexual intercourse

· Swelling of the vulva

Don't worry too much. herbal medicine can help you. Herbal medicine from Wuhan Dr. Lee's TCM Clinic can help you. Though it may work slowly, it can eradicate this disease and doesn't have any side effects. You can google"herbal medicine from Wuhan Dr. Lee's TCM Clinic to get more information. I hope it can help you.