so yea, a few weeks ago, i had this killer yeast infection, it was like the mother of all yeast infections. i had severe itchyness, like to the point where i would wake up in the middle of the night b/c i was soo itchy. there was burning, even when i walked or moved around in my seat, and sometimes when peeing (sorry to be so graphic) and there was discharge, white discharge, i wouldnt say exactly like cottage cheese. sometimes it varied between cottage cheese and being a little bit milkier, which had a bit of an odour, but wasnt completly foul or pundgent. my main problem at the time was that i couldnt figure out if it was a) a yeast infection, or b) hsv 2 (which i just contracted within the last 6 months, so im still trying to figure out the symptons). so i left it for about a week, trying both monistat yeast infection cream, and zovirax, even though i know i probably should have made a trip to my doctor... anyway to cut the story short, about 3 weeks ago after i could suffer no more, i went to the drugstore, and picked up a monistat7 pack. it did wonders... for about 2 weeks. and now im back at square one (lots of fun for me). my question: is it possible that i could have gotten a yeast infection all over again? and are yeast infections usually that bad? im pretty sure its not an(other) std, b/c i havent had any sexual contact since i was diagnosed w/ hsv, and my tests around that time came back negative for everything else.

you could have diabetes or another std you should get checked

I've been reading up for myself (2 yeast infections in a short time too - the first right after antibiotics and now 3 weeks later another one... I've only had one once before in my life) and you could have some bacteria that needs a doctor's visit and some simple medication, probably no big deal. I'll be calling the doctor myself tomorrow.

well darling im not sure if you know or not but a yeast infection can be contracted adn then spread to your sexual partner or you could be passing it back and forth.. very nasty i know but is easily fixed.. men can use the cream too! 7day cream is best for men and women reall should use the 7 day messy stuff as well because the 3day will not rid the infection affectivly