Hey , well ill just jump to it.
But first off , my doctor got ME to explain to him what BV is . he toldme he didnt know much about it. Theres no new avilable doctors that i could try to get .
I just finished a big unit on STI/STD's .
Well okay i KNOW i have had Bacterial Vagnosis for a while but i just finally relized that yes its something that doesnt go away on its own.
SO i baught BV pills , intsert ones.
I did 4 of the 6 pills i baught , because i forgot to bring them with me on the weekend . well i continued the last 2 starting MOnday then Tuesaday. Now it feels like i have a little bit of itching , still discharge but cottage cheese like, with an Odor. I dont know if this is still BV or now i have a yeast infection , i would rather it be a Yeast infection casue they are easier to clear , and faster , with BV pills out here i would have to wait who knows how long to get a new doctor.. and a smart one at that .
Please let me know if this sounds like i Have a yeast infection now , unless im wrong and still have BV .i want to buythis stuff ASAP! lol
thank you .
:-P

Any time you are being treated for gardnella vaginitis, or bv, regardless of method, you also need to get some type of yeast infection medicine. For some reason, 90% of women who treat gv or bv, get yeast infections.