I will like to know how someone who had these infection can tell that the treament they took worked ? I had chlmydia and i did not know. It was not until I experienced a six month delay in my period with a yeast infection that I went to a doctor. They did a pelvic ultra-sound and found that I did in fact have chlmydia. I took medication, after the course was finished I still had the vaginal infection. So I went back the doctor told me to take a three day vaginal insert so I did that I took canesten and I still have an infection .What should I do?

i think that you need to start f*****g people with condoms and you need to make sure that the doctor is doing all he can do but if not then you should go to another doctor and see if that doctor tells you the same thing.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS? I HAVE HAD IT TWICE AND IT CAN BE CAUSED BY IUD AND OTHER THINGS THAT I CANNOT REMEMBER. FOR A BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS YOU USE A CREAM CALLED METRONIDAZOLE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS THEN I COULD BE SOMETHING ELSE GOOD LUCK DO A LITTLE RESEARCH ON BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS

I took the medication and all but my symptoms (yellow-green discharge) continued for months afterwards. I went to the doctor, he performed another test, found nothing, and told me the color of the discharge doesn't have to mean anything (yeah right). So I went to another doctor, he performed yet another test, all clean again. Overall I had done 3 tests, all clean. Nonetheless, I asked my second doctor to give me antibiotics anyway. After he saw that I really had a lot of weird discharge he gave me antibiotics for chlamydia, BV and trichomonoasis . One of them did the trick and the discharge was gone :-) . I know it's not a really good idea to take antibiotics blindly, but I was desperate, so you can always try that.