so over a year ago i was diagnosed with BV. I was treated, It came back, I was treated again.. I knew i still had it, But im 16 and i didnt want my parents to freak out and it wasn't that bad so i left it alone. So for the most part i had no irritation or smell so i was happy. I did have discharge but not smelly so i was fine. Every once in a while after sex i would smell for a few days, and be slightly itchy but i had at home remedies so i never went to the doctor. So i was dating a guy for about 6 months, We had sex a few times, Sometimes unprotected but i seemed fine. Then we broke up, I started dating an ex (i already slept with him) and we started having sex. So about 2 weeks ago we were having sex. He came inside me which i never let anyone do before (Stupid, I know) So for 3 days after that i smelled but no itchiness. I was still worried about pregnancy.. Still am. Then about 4 days ago we had sex again. At first we used condoms but ran out so he went in raw. I made him pull out, Which he did, Besides once - We were too into it to stop. He has something weird going on down below because he has kidney stones so only a tiny tiny bit of cum comes out. After he left, I went into the shower and washed myself. Later on that night i was itching like crazy - i put baby lotion/powder.. no help.. tea bags showed me some relief but not for long. I didnt sleep at all. I had really watery discharge, like dripping down my leg.. I kind of smelled too. The next day i went to the drug store and bought VH essentials 2 month supply for BV, which today is my third day taking. Im not quite as itchy now, But still uncomfortable. I still have a smell too! THEN when i inspected earlier today i noticed the discharge is now still watery but if you open up and look in, Theres like yellow clumps of discharge. Im confused, I havent had any BV symptons like this before. So then im thinking Yeast infection! BUT isnt that supposed to be white and clumpy? With like a bread smell? The smell seems like a mixture of fish and bread, Honestly. So anyways has anyone ever had BV and a yeast infection at the same time and can relate or do i need to be concerned about an STD? He says im the only girl hes had sex with without a condom but guys lie. I did some research and some said this is common in pregnant women? Im not due for my period till next week so im praying im not. Also, Is there a BV screening test at the store like they have yeast ones? Thanks for reading, I Hope someone can help. I'm really scared.

I too have been suffering from some unusual discharge. First off, I have the mirena IUD so it's most likely a cause for my problem. I first noticed I had kind of a fishy or a strong rotton urine odor and a watery discharge..I don't want to scare you, but I ended up testing positive for BV and gonorrhea. I took medications for both and am waiting on recent test results to make sure they are gone, which I think the BV is back. And yes men don't always tell the truth, but also they may think they are clean because most men don't usually get the symptoms of an STD, as I have read anyways..also they can be passed by oral and anal as well and a lot of people don't use condoms for those. I now will be making damn sure I'm safe and protect myself because this has been stressful. I may be even harming my own body with all the stressing..if I were you I would go and get tested just to be 100% sure.

Yeah i don't think its gonorrhea because the only sympton i have in common is the discharge and itching which leads me back to BV. I've just never had discharge like this, Its always been gray. I'm hoping this is just a lot more severe case. Im going to get a kit today from rite aid along with boric acid pills and see what happens over the weekend, If things don't clear up i'll take a trip to planned parenthood and maybe to jail if i have any STDs from him! lol