Hey, I am really afraid to see a doctor about this. But I have been having some Discharge for a while and It is thick and white like cottage cheese as the described it to be a yeast infection and sometimes it burns and itches but not often. Though sometimes it produces an odor to it and I dont know if that from not cleaning myself enough or because im only 15 and my body is changing in ways I dont understand yet lol or It might be bacterial vaginosis. I have been on monistat 7 now and almost done with my treatment and the odor isnt as bad but there still is a little smell hardly notice able. But if you guys have any advice for me ill gladly take it :)

Health Guru
hi, I would say what your describing is more likely to be a yeast infection that you had, when you say there is an odour what's does it actually smell like?

Its a little fishy odor and when I bulid up a lot of sweat in the things I do during the day. It becomes really strong and embarrassing.

Health Guru
Hi, I think you have just got candida (yeast infection) that's going to take the full course of medication before it goes, if you still notice it after you finnish the medication then you may need to see a doctor and get something a little stronger for it. As for keeping yourself clean as long as you shower once a day and wash the area with a special soap ment for that area or just water then it should be fine. Have you stopped getting the discharge now or is that still present to as well as the odour?

I have just finished the treatment and im still having it drain out of me so I have no Idea yet. and odor I barely smell anything.

Health Guru
when you say just finished do you mean as in yesterday?

My last treatment was on friday.

Health Guru
I would give it a couple more days and if its no better then I would say go get it checked out at your doctor :-)

Thank you for your help. It seems to be better now Im just trying to adjust to it a little bit. :)