I have been TTC for about 9 months now but no luck yet. Last month, I didn't have a proper period and I was convinced I was pregnant but i had 5 bfns and 1 bfp. The doctor agreed and said it might have been some kind of error. This last month, we have been trying and we BDD on every night that ovulation was possible. I am now 10 dpo and I have had spotting, some pink, some bright red, since 6 dpo. My period is due 14dpo, this coming monday.

I have also been nauseous, burping, tired and really emotional. Could this have been implantation bleeding or is it the beginning of a period.

please help!

I forgot to add that I am supposed to go for an ultra sound tommorow. If this is implantation bleeding, will it detect a pregnancy or is it too soon?