I am hoping to be pregnant. I have been trying for about 7 or 8 months now.  On the 9th I was suppose to be fertile, so I had unprotected sex. On the 11th I woke up and had brown spots in my underwear later on that day it got kinda heavy. the 12th it was the same. And now today I started off having small blood clots and now they are some what huge. I was suppose to have my period in a week and five days. I have had feelings like I have had to throw up on the night of the 12th I felt like I had to throw up. And I have been craving sweets. Could this be implantation bleeding or could it be a period? 

I have had very simular issues. i was fertile on the 4th and had unprotected sex as well. and then i had back paind abdomin cramps. and yesterday i started the wanting to vomit at night. and bad heart burn. 2 days ago i had lite bleeding only when i wiped. then it stopped a few hours later. and yesterday got heavyer at night not like a normal period but a dark red. and today same thing but more brown in it. i never get pains befor my period ever. ive been moody and wanting fried food. im not due for a period till sunday so i am hoping its implantation for me since i never have such light periods. i hope someone can answer yours and mine questions. and i am hoping i am pregnant as well

On 7/14/12 the bleeding slowed down that morning and then that night it stopped. I have read on several pages that implantation bleeding can last as long as a period or a little shorter than a period. Or in some cases it may be only a couple of days. On the post i posted a couple of days i forgot to mention that I had been on my period 8 days before all this had started.. so i had just gotten off of it for eight days and this started. My period has never done that, nor has it ever been 4 days long. I am counting down the days until the 25 so I can take a test. I hope it's positive! & I also have been having lower back pains, and some cramps in the lower stomach. And sore breasts , the nipple being the most sensitive. Is it too early for all this to be happening if it was implantation bleeding? Could there be something wrong?