The last time I had my period was on November 20 and it lasted for 5 days. Then 23 days later I started bleeding and it has lasted for 4 days. The first day it started it was very light and pinkish and only enough for a panty liner. I thought it stopped that night so I went to bed without a panty liner. When I woke up I went to the restroom I discovered that I had started bleeding again during the night sometime. It was a light red color and really watery and looked like it had alot of mucous in it. It was like that all day for day 2. It wasnt enough to fill up my pad. On day 3 I had some small blood clotts but the color and the look was still the same. It was not enough to fill up a pad either. On the last day the color changed to a brownish color and so far it has stopped. 23 days is really early for me to have my period. My periods have always been irregular but I have never had a cycle that was less than 27 days. I am really confused as to what this is and would appreciate it if someone could shed some light on whether this is implantation bleeding or just a really light period. I plan on taking a home pregnancy test in 2 weeks
I dont think I have any other symptoms but I have been burping excessively and my nipples have been itchy. I have heard that some women burp alot when they become pregnant. Thankyou in advance to those who responde :-)

First off there's many reasons why we can have viginal bleeding.. did you have unprotected sex? It takes about 5 to 12 days after conceiving for implantation bleeding to begin.. maybe thins info can help answer your question a lil

I suppose I should have put that information but this is all I can think about. Yes I have been having unprotected sex with my husband. We have sex almost every other day.

I'm glad you brought this up because I had a very similar situation happen to me. I too am very irregular and it just so happens that the month we start trying, I have a period twice in one month. Well, I'm not sure if the 2nd period is a true period. The 2nd bleeding/spotting occurred 9 days after the end of my 1st period. We had intercourse on the days i was most fertile ( i think i was ovulating) and so I thought it was implantation bleeding, but now i dont think it is. I also took a pregnancy test 3 days after i was bleeding and 7 days from the first day of my ovuatlion. i'm confused too~

any thoughts?