Ok so i'm think im pregnant. Didn't take a test yet because im not sure when to. So today i started bleeding but it was light pink. Now it little red with brownish. i'm not sure if its my period or implantation bleeding. So can you help and tell witch one it is!

Thanks

plz write back asap... :-D

Home pregnancy tests are reliable as soon as your period is late, but blood tests can detect pregnancy even sooner. So, since you are bleeding it depends if it's happening in the time your period is supposed to come? How long is the bleeding lasting? Implantation bleeding lasts only few hours, no more. So, maybe you could do the test now.

First of all, implantation bleeding can last a few hours, or a few days, even a week. Or it doesn't show up at all. I suggest you take an at home pregnancy test as soon as you miss your period.

Well on the 11th of march. I started to bleed brownish and redish . Then the next day i start bleeding kinda heavily red. So im thinking its my period. But when i have my period it have this smell to it but this time its dont have this smell. I'm sorry if thats nasty but is that a good thing or bad?