I think my problem is a bit weird and no doctor that I've been to so far can explain what is happening to me. After my period I have a cramping pain in my right leg, it's more centralized in my butt cheek, (down to the Ishchial tuberosity) and it goes all the way down to my foot. Its worst when i stand or sit on the toilet. The cramping is extremely painful, i've taken Ibuprofen, Muscle relaxants you name it i've tried it and nothing. Could it be a nerve thing? Its weird right? Help me please!

yea it could be a ruptured artery, or vein that is reacting to blood flow and pressure changes, possibly internal bleeding. i would get that checked out

I get awful cramping too that doctors seem clueless about.. My physical therapist and I howver know, in my case, it's my L4/L5 disc compression. It does not show on MRI's or xrays but it's there esp. when I sit because sitting compresses the disc. Many doctors are clueless about soft tissue stuff. I'm not a dr. but I would get your back checked out. It is interesting it's after your period - have you been checked for endometriosis. I had that I it used to cause INTENSE cramping in the rectal area and sometimes bit futher down in upper thigh. The fact that yours goes to your foot makes me think of back issues.