hHi I had my sx on aug 27 disc removed and replaced with cages was done thru the abdoman. Prior to my surgery I had all my symptoms on my low back and left hip thigh. After surter surgery my left hip was and thigh was better. O the it the sx was at was L4-L5.
I am now at about 2 months this week i wear the brace faithfully but about 2 weeks after my surgery I started having problem with my right hip,outer thigh,upper back calf, ankle, and pat of foot where baby toe is. the pain is quite severe walk with cane because of inability to put full weight related to pain and weakness. my right hip, thigh and leg appeared swollen to me and my familly when I mentioned to my surgeon he said it was not. He said it was a deformity in my spine,twistwhich could have been caused by muscle spasms, which I did start having when I first stated walking at the hosp. and he orded a MRI. well the MRI showI had a bulding disc at L5 with nerve root invovement to the left side which explains why my left hip and thigh have been acting up. It also showedd marked facetjoint degeneration seen at L2-L3,L3-L4,L4-L5.L5-S1 with severer spinal stenosis seen at L4-L5 th lsMRtae in ue h sa yer stated no stenosi and neural archs and facets are intact.
So what happen?

I"m not entirely sure if I understand the situation here. You are saying that you are feeling pain where you hadn't before and you'd like to know what happened? Is that right or wrong?