I think my problem is a bit weird and no doctor that I've been to so far can explain what is happening to me. After my period I have a cramping pain in my right leg, it's more centralized in my butt cheek, (down to the Ishchial tuberosity) and it goes all the way down to my foot. Its worst when i stand or sit on the toilet. The cramping is extremely painful, i've taken Ibuprofen, Muscle relaxants you name it i've tried it and nothing. Could it be a nerve thing? Its weird right? Help me please!

Thank god I am not alone. I get similar pains after my periods. I feel like there is a wee man inside my legs pulling strings and tightening my legs only relief is when I am walking, sitting is vey uncomfortable and lying down is really painful. These symptoms have lasted for a week at a time. I sympathise with you neeleleye.

I have just started to notice the pattern myself, I get what feels like "growing pains" in the backs of my legs, mostly right leg, at the end of my period. Very deep achy pain, worse when sitting still. I take ibuprofen and it helps, but I was curious as to the cause, and if others had something similar...

Just wanted to say I have a similar thing and I am being investigated for endometriosis. Basically blood gets trapped in your pelvis and causes inflammation, from what I gather leg pain could be caused by irritation to the sciatic nerve

I know this is an old post but I'd like to know if somebody found out the reason for this paín because I have been experiencing the same since 3 months ago only that sometimes I feel it in my lower back too.

Thank you!

I would look into endometriosis. For years I exparienced similar pain. It would get so bad that at times I would fall trying to get out of bed because my leg was in so much pain I couldn't use it. Mostly I would limp around and not understand the cause. Finally I was sent to a specialist who performed the laproscopy and d&c to diagnose and remove the endo. It's painful and there is no cure. If not caught early enough like in my case it can cause infertility.

for the first time i am experiencing the same pain, havent been to the dr yet i was wondering if you found out what it is?

Iron pills highdose will fic it

Oh God! I m a mother of three yr old and this started post pregnancy(C section) after my periods one-2/3 days it remains, then gone. I thought I becoming weak slowly slowly. God knows what is this. Hope for the best.

Hi...I am facing the same problem..my sin is 2 yrs old now and I have started to have these pain at the back of my legs..not sure what it is but it all started after my delivery...glad to know that m not alone...

Hello, I actually have had that in the past and I am currently having pain on both legs and cramping while feeling achy on my lower back, I have been carrying heavy stuff n I carry my 4yr old.. when I went to the Doctor last year for REALLY bad back pain the Dr. Told me when you hurt your back your leg or legs feel it too you need ibuprofen n muscle relaxers, hope thid helps

Same thing that happened to me. It started after giving birth to my daughter and she was turning 6 years old this year I'm suffering for
almost 6years now everytime i have my period i need to take pain killer (naproxen 550) then in between my period i feel pain on back and right thigh that sometimes last for a week. I had my laparoscopy and d&c last year but still in pain. It was endo

Hi I first experienced this in April 2017 after my period. I skipped a period for May. Now I just finished my period for June and it happened for the second time. I haven't visited the doctor yet but I am having the same symptoms as everyone else. I've been having hot baths, taken pain killers, rubbed the hip and leg with bengay to no avail. I need help.

I would love to know more of what happened..... last month a few days after my period I was going up the stairs and felt a pain on my hip almost like it had stiffened up. I had pain for approximately 2-3 days. It felt like my hip was weak and I was scared. It has been a month now and my period ended a few days ago and again I am feeling like my hips feel pained/weak. The only pattern I can rrcognize now is a few dayz after my period. I have extremely horrible cramps the 1st day of my period and I have started noticing that my period only lasts about 2-3 days when I use to have it for around 5. I have always had a heavy cycle and lately not so much which I find odd. Especially with such brutal cramping I would expect much more "flow" for that amount of pain. I also get that pain on my left butt cheek... it feels like it is coming from deep within? And also goes down to my foot. I thought I was going crazy but seeing as to how many seem to experience this I don't feel so alone... definetly will get an appt and see what I am told and share it here with everyone

I feel the sane after my periods.