I have condition which requires the consultation. For example yesterday I went on picnic out of town with my friends. It was good time for all of us. We had fun and we eat and drink and have fun. But suddenly I have started to experience cramps in my lower stomach. I got diarrhea. The pain starts to be so severe that I had to go back home. This is not the first time that I am experiencing cramps in the lower abdomen. What could cause it?

The pain in abdomen can have many reasons. The stomach is except the brain maybe the most complicated part of body. Your cramps yesterday could be from simple cold of the stomach, from food poisoning or it can be that your stomach just couldn't digest something you have eaten yesterday. You didn't mention but do your pains have something to do with your menstruation? How often it is? Also maybe it is because of your appendix. To be certain you must visit some clinic.

The pain in abdomen can have many reasons. The stomach is except the brain maybe the most complicated part of body. Your cramps yesterday could be from simple cold of the stomach, from food poisoning or it can be that your stomach just couldn’t digest something you have eaten yesterday. You didn’t mention but do your pains have something to do with your menstruation? How often it is? Also maybe it is because of your appendix. To be certain you must visit some clinic.