Hey everyone. I have these surges of pain that go through my back. On the right side and it is EXTREEMLY intense. I can't stand without it hurting, I have a hard time telling any adults because only my aunt listens to me and she tells me to tell my "mother" who is my grandmother. My "mom" tells me to "take a sh*t". But the pain can last for days and days. And it sucks even more because I have P.E. everyday and I run everyday and go up and down two flights of stairs. But when my back hurts I feel like I'm in terrible danger and that I'll get hurt even more. I have a loss of appetite and I'm terrified of doctors but if I can't get my "mom" to listen to me she will never take me there. Some help please.

It sounds like it could be a kidney stone issue. I have had several and those are the most common symptoms. If you can't talk to the adults in your life, try a school nurse?

Hunny! It sounds more like you have a peirod! That is exactly where i get my pains at and there the same way i promise i usally take an advil and then sit down for and hour maybe 2 and it will go away but other than i usally sit there and cry and im only 11.

HAHA, please honey, I've had a period longer than you have sweet heart I know what period pains feel like. And period pains don't last two to three weeks, so don't go telling me about periods since every girl is different, get your facts strait because I'm still having pains after about two and half weeks.