I'm 14 and i been going through headaches called Chronic Headaches!! I been having tests after tests and all of them came out clear, I been having these headaches for the past 11 months. Every single time I go to my original doctor (more then 10 trips to my doctor) he wouldn't having any results for me. But then I started going to the emergency room because of my headaches and my new symtom which is chest pains, they still have nothing to say. But finally I been seeing a neurologist and she had a little result for me which was that I had Chronic Daily Headaches!!! But I just went to see my neurologist today and my mom thinks I should get a MRI scan to see if I have a brain tumer. Some people think its all in my head but the pain is real they just can't see it. I also been feeling exhausted most of the time and sometimes when I lay down and stand up or just sit down, I would feel dizzy and sometimes when I stand up and try to do something I would feel dizzy and then I would feel like I'm losing my balance and sometimes I feel like I'm going to faint!!!!!! I haven't thrown up or seen any kind of spotting in my eyes (migraines that doctors talk about) and I haven't seen any spotting when I go to the restroom, so I know its not my hormones. But if there is anyone that believes in Jesus just pray to take away these frequent headaches. I know thats what I do I just pray that he'll take them away and I just know that some day he will take them away because he works in miracles. :( :( :?

I agree with your mom that you need to get an MRI to rule out brain tumor. By the way, is your blood pressure normal? Has your doctor ruled out temporal arteritis?

I'm 14 and I have the same symptoms D: I'm going to the doctor on Tuesday. But I don't know what they'll say.