Im a girl and i way to much.. I weigh 180 and im 12 .. :( I cant lose weight. I tryed everything... i went to my P.E teacher and she tried but i stoped going... My mom works at the pool.. I lose some weight over the summer.. but when i go back to school i just gain it back plus more.. I get bullied by guys that dont know what im going through.. I want to lose ALOT of weight this summer so when i go back to school people will start to like me liked they did before i gained weight. In the summer i swim EVERYDAY and i still cant lose anthing.. I go on bike rides and nothing helps.. Nothing.. Please somebody help me... Just like a work out something.? Please

ok when i wanted to lose weight a year ago i did all my workouts off cable. i did a 3 mile walk, palatees, and lefted weights. do what ever works for you but i was moving constantly for at least an hour everyday. also i cut out all junk food, pork, and sodas and other overly sugared drinks and drank tons of orange juice. so the diet is just as important as working out. if you starve yourself and work out you wont see results because all you will be doing is losing the muscle your ody naturally gains when you workout and you dnt lose the fat. but whatever you choose make sure you stick to it and dont give up whatsoever

It's not about getting skinny it's about getting healthy. It's also not just about exercise but about what you eat and how you think. You need to love the person you are before you will be able to change your life style to support a much healthier life. I'm not sure if you see a doctor but there may also be another component perhaps you have a thyroid disorder I knew a girl in school much like you who had that problem.

Just know this is not your fault. You are beautiful even if others refuse to see it I can tell because you care I can see that simply by this message. Time for tips hunny and know it's not easy and I still struggle with being healthy to this day too.

It's better to eat 5 small meals then 3 big ones. You want to drink LOTS of water. You need to be reasonable you can't give up everything! Cut down on carbohydrates. Eating protein, veggies and some milk products is your priority. Have some treats you can't cut them all out just choose to have smaller portions.

Exercise can be fun, you don't have to do push ups and jumping jacks. You can do what ever you want as long as it's exercise! I love dancing so I dance! Jump rope! Heck even walking 30 mins 3 or 4 days a week makes a big difference!

And celebrate the little things hunny, did you get up and exercise today? Well that's great be happy about it because it's not easy believe me I know. Celebrate when you make a healthy choice like broccoli over potatoes, or one cookie instead of two. And know this hunny you are worth it! Do this for yourself not for those bullies! Do it because you want to feel better, healthier because you are wonderful and you deserve it!

it okay i am 190 pounds and im twelve but i know what u mean when u say bullys also every summer i try to lose weight before school and im on swimteam and i have to swim nonstop 6 days a week for n hour and 15 min. i also try to run on the tredmille for at least ten minutes straight but i NEVER lose weight if u find something that helps u loose weight plz tell me cause ive been looking and dieting but nothing seems to work so maybe if u get help u can help me out too best of luck: )

reduce your sugar and fat intake ,eat more fruit ,drink semi skimmed milk, the orange you are drinking have you checked the sugar content?
Try drinking non added sugar or 1oo% fruit juice. if not just drink water with a tiny bit of juice added.
try and have foods with no more than 1g of sugar and fat in .and introduce wholemeal bread but slowly as it can cause ibs if introduced too quickly,but check how much sugar and fat is in .try not to have much pastries,cakes ,biscuits sweets,breaded foods .If you do this you will see a difference in 1 month . take care and you can do it

i get what you are going though im in 5th grade and im 140

I have a thiroid disorder. :( i was born with it and my parents say the reason i weigh to much is because I eat a lot of junk. But I can't control it! I'm 11 and weigh over 110 pounds. I'm not sure exactly how much I weigh because im ashamed to see my weight. :(. Please help me

A really good idea is to buy a juicer or borrow a friends. A juicer is a machine thta extracts the juice and other fluids from a fruit or vegetable. One of my favorite mixes is apple, lemon, and ginger. Try to use organic products. Drinking this before and during exercise provides a bit Of energy that keeps you going longer. By the way, if you're young and you randomly gain weight but you diet, it's probably just your horomones working. Stay strong and motivated. Remember to see the change and he proud of it!